Association Management by the American College of Surgeons provides professional management services to national chapters and affiliated organizations of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
By belonging to the College, the competitive advantages of management are numerous:
- The ACS is the largest surgical association in the world. We work and interact daily with surgeons, and we understand the surgical community better.
- Our access to College infrastructure and resources allows us to meet the unique needs (and budgets) of our clients.
- We have a technical advantage with the use of internal services and best practices already in place.
- We believe in a team approach, with experts in each of the service areas below.
- Our staff has over 50 years of combined experience managing healthcare associations.
- Because we work within an association, we understand the dedication to service and commitment to quality required in the management culture of the association.
- Our expertise lies in scheduling medical meetings, as 100% of the meetings we schedule are for medical associations.
- We are able to leverage our relationship with hotels and suppliers during negotiations.
Meetings and Congresses
Education (CME, CEU, MOC)
Finances and Facilities
If you are interested in managing associations for your organization, contact us! We ask you to complete our online assessment to learn more about your service needs.
Senior Manager, Association Management
American College of Surgeons
633 N St. Clair Street
Chicago, IL 60611